Hair Rebonding is a chemical treatment that relaxes your hair and makes the curls turn straight in the process.Unlike straightening your hair with a straightener, rebonding chemically breaks down natural bonds in the hair and re-arranges them to form new bonds for straight hair
- Hair rebonding is the only procedure that allows you to achieve perfectly straightened hair without having to repeat the straightening exercise after a couple of weeks or months. All that you will be required to do is touch base with the professional after every 6 months.
- Rebonding is a relatively easy procedure to pursue. Moreover, you can get it done at a professional hair styling facility whenever you want.
- Modern forms of hair rebonding look at minimising damage by using revolutionary products that do not cause extensive damage to the strands. Some simple post rebonding care measures can take care of the damage effectively. Care regimes include oiling, conditioning and steaming hair at weekly intervals to alleviate the rebonding associated dryness.
- Rebonding is indeed cost effective because once rebonding is done, you will not be required to spend on repeated straightening procedures. Hence, recurring costs can be managed.
- Hair rebonding is the sole procedure that ensures an impeccable and unmatched look